I have windows 7 and I am trying to log on as administrator.

Customer Question
My computer won't let me...
I have windows 7 and I am trying to log on as administrator. My computer won't let me and I just went through the command prompt and it denied me access as well.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

Keep pressing F8 while your computer is starting and choose safe mode from there

Nirjhar18 :

and choose a user with admin rights and enter into safe mode

Nirjhar18 :

once you enter into safe mode,click on start->control panel and then user accounts

Nirjhar18 :

and delete the password XXXXX admin account

Nirjhar18 :

see if you have those rights to do that

Nirjhar18 :

Otherwise we will have to create password XXXXX disk

Customer:

Hi that step didn't workFrownI am getting the same message

Nirjhar18 :

ok

Nirjhar18 :

Now you will have to create a password XXXXX disk

Customer:

how do I do this?

Nirjhar18 :

wait,i am giving you a link

Nirjhar18 :

Check this link

Nirjhar18 :

Download this torrent file,it is a iso image

Nirjhar18 :

of 266mb

Nirjhar18 :

it will take time and then boot your PC with this cd

Nirjhar18 :

and it will be fine

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on ACCEPT so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback with bonus

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome.

Please do the following to log in as administrator.

Click start, type in CMD and wait. From the above menu command prompt will appear. Right Click on it and select run as administrator

Now you are running the command prompt under the administrator profile. To enable the administrator account type in the following

net user administrator /active:yes

Press enter and restart the computer, and you will then see the administrator account that you can log in under.

If you have any difficulties or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.