My printer was not communicating with my computer, so I uninstalled…

Customer Question
My printer was not communicating...
My printer was not communicating with my computer, so I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and each time the installation failed. My printer is a HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One. My email address [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

I know you have uninstalled the printer many time. But try that in the following way.
A simple reset of the printer might solve your problem.
To rest the printer Go the control panel by clicking on the Window Start button. Then go to program/add remove programs. There you need to find your printer in the list and uninstall that. After uninstallation, restart the computer. And unplug your printer for 5-10 minuts. Now install the printer driver. Hope this will make you printer working. If that does not work , it seems to be a hardware problem