Someone is sending unauathorized messages to everyone in my…

Customer Question
Someone is sending unauathorized messages...
Someone is sending unauathorized messages to everyone in my address book advertising various products, including drugs and software. This has happened four or five times over the past three days. I've gotten an email from AOL telling me I'm in violation of their TOS and further violations will result in AOL closing my account. What should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Phil Lovatt MCP CCNA, Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Phil Lovatt MCP CCNA
Phil Lovatt MCP CCNA, Information Systems Manager

HI,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this problem....

The first thing you need to do is to change your passwords right now! Once you have done this by contacting your ISP which you say is AOL the person who is sending the messages will not be able to use your account anymore. It should be as simple as that.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.