The top of monitor screen is now about 1 1/2 lower than it…

Customer Question
The top of monitor screen...
The top of monitor screen is now about 1 1/2" lower than it should be and I can't figure outhow to get it back up like should be. Tried with the buttons, didn't help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

thanks for using Just Answer..

In monitor there will be a Auto Adjustment button will be there .

Please try that..

Where would I find it?
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to JustAnswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a member of the expert community here..

To give you a working answer..

I will need some more info..

Such as..

what is thename brand.. and model of the monitor..

And this isnt a laptop screen is it?

thank you for your patience

Not laptop.
NEC FE700
There is no way to reset the settings on these monitors..

The question is.. do the menu buttons work to change the features of the monitor..

but..... they just dont work enough..

Or do the buttons not work at all..

Unfortunately.. Theres not much you can do personally to fix the issue.. My guess is this monitor has had quite a few hours on it.. And is simply starting to fade from use and heat..

It could be serviced or repaired..

the techinicians would eitherneed to fix the buttons..

or else they wouold have to replace the internal display card..