I have to issues. First I can not put up the sound in my computer.

Customer Question
When we built it with...
I have to issues. First I can not put up the sound in my computer. When we built it with XXXXX XXXXX Dell AY511 attached speaker w/5.1 Surronund for Dell Monitors was suppose to be there and on our print summary it says Dell AY511 attached speaker w/ 5.1 Surround for Dell Monitor which we add for $69.00. I don't remember getting a seperate speaker, so this must mean it is built in but I also received a a paper the says setting up your speaker, but like I said we didn't get a speaker. I have the sound on and I have gone to a couple of places to try and get more volume, but I have been unsuccessful. There is an area at the bottom of the screen, where the sound button is and I tried those and got nothing. The other thing is that I tried to do a backup cd and I wasn't able to. If you could tell me how to go about this I would apprecieate it. One more item. On the print summary it has 2 year basic service plan (inculed in price) with a check mark aside of itBut we also paid $100 for a U.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Please try to use the links given below:

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/no_sound

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Tips-for-fixing-common-sound-problems

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948481

Also, please inform me about the back up cd. what do you mean by this.
do I have to go to these links can't you just tell me or does that cost more? Every time I go to those types of links I never seem to come up with the answer I need.
You have already paid $18 to get this issue fixed, You will not be charged more now.