need password help on account

Customer Question
need password XXXXX on account...
need password XXXXX on account
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Go to the forgot my password page (https://account.login.aol.com/opr/_cqr/opr/opr.psp?null).

If you cannot reset your password XXXXX way and/or cannot provide the proper credentials to reset your password, you may be out of luck.

If you have a paid AOL account, you can contact their support to reset your password XXXXX 1-888-265-8003

Hope this way helpful. If it was, and you are satisfied with my answer, please press the ACCEPT button. Good luck.
Still need to know how to erase old password XXXXX get a new one
Go to https://account.login.aol.com/opr/_cqr/opr/opr.psp?null.

Enter your current username and verify the image in the box and click Next.

From there you will be able to change your password.

but it doesn't work. i answer the images and the system says it doesn't recognize me

'

If you are having trouble verifying the images, click the Can't see this image link under it and the site will speak the characters via your speakers.

From here you will be able to change your password.