how do i setup my voicemail

Customer Question
how do i setup my voicemail
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
Thanks for using just answer

Can you please elaborate your question

Which one you are trying to setup voice mail(Email\ any other programs)??

With Regards,
Chindhu
Tech Support Specialist: Molinari, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, Computer Support Specialist
If you mean magicjack, here's the instructions:

Free voicemail is included in your magicJack purchase.

You may access your voicemail by telephone and through your email.

To Set-Up Your Voicemail:

1. Install and register your magicJack
  2. From your telephone plugged into your magicJack, dial your new ten-digit magicJack telephone number

OR

Click the "VMAIL" button on your softphone (the phone displayed on your computer screen).

3. When you hear an automated voice message, press the * (star) key.

4. When prompted, dial the default password XXXXX on your telephone or softphone.

5. To change your password XXXXX setup your personalized voice greetings, press the "0" (zero) key.

NOTE: Make sure you change your password XXXXX ensure your privacy

To Access Your Voicemail by Telephone or Softphone:

1. Dial your ten-digit magicJack telephone number from any telephone, including the telephone connected to your magicJack

OR

2. When you hear an automated voice message, press the * (star) key.

3. When prompted, dial or input your personal password XXXXX your telephone or softphone to access your voicemail and make any changes.

To Access Your Voicemail by Email:

magicjack will send a notification email every time a new voicemail message arrives and will attach the actual message to the email as a .wav file.

• Play back the voice message through your PC without even accessing your voicemail system. You will need to click on the .wav attachement
  • Forward the voice message to anyone else via email.
  • Save the voice message to your hard drive.

Most of the popular media player formats are supported.

NOTE: Make sure that your voicemails being delivered to your email account are not being sent to your SPAM file. You can unblock the magicJack email address in your email system; AOL, Outlook, Eudora, gmail, etc.

You may not disable the voicemail to email function at this time.