HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ANTIMALWARE DOCTOR VIRUS

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your computer today. For removing AntiMalware Doctor virus, I am going to recommend a free program called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

I recommend printing out this page so that you can easily refer to it during the process.

1. Click here to go to Malwarebytes' website and then scroll down to the bottom of the new page that appears and click on the blue 'Download Free Version' button.
2. Click 'Download Now' again on the new webpage to start your download. Please select 'Run' when given the option for the download.
3. When the installation program launches, Click 'OK' for English (or choose a different language if you would prefer).
4. Click 'Next'.
5. Click 'I accept the agreement'.
6. Click 'Next'.
7. Click 'Next'.
8. Click 'Next'.
9. Click 'Next'.
10. Click 'Next'.
11. Click 'Install'.
12. Click 'Finish'. Leave both of the check boxes checked.
13. Click 'Perform full scan'.
14. Click 'Scan' button in the lower-left.
15. Ensure all of your hard drives are selected (usually C:) and do not check any CD drives.
16. Click 'Start Scan'.
17. It will take at least a couple hours for the scan to complete, so I don't recommend waiting at the computer.
18. When the scan is done it will give you the option to remove all of the items that it found, click Yes. If it asks to run on your next restart, select Yes and then restart your computer if it does not automatically do so.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hunter O.