I am having a problem with my outlook. I have an email stuck…

Customer Question
I am having a problem...
I am having a problem with my outlook. I have an email stuck in my outbox, and outlook keeps trying to send it repeatedly. I keep getting mail failure notices, but the recipient has called and informed me that she is receiving the email multiple times. I have tried deleting the email from my outbox without success, and I cannot open it because outlook is in the process of sending it. HELP!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst

Put Outlook in offline mode and try to delete the mail:

To put it in offline mode, click file > Work offline.

Let me know, if that works.

I was able to fix it before I got your answer -- I right-clicked on the send-receive icon on the bottom right, which stopped the transmission. Then I simply deleted the message from my outbox. Thanks for your input though.

Great if you like do click on accept to pay me and any small bonus is also appreciated. Also leave me a feedback here: http://www.justanswer.com/feedback/leave-feedback.aspx

I hope you will use our services again in future.

Thanks & Have a great day. :)