I need a new product key code.

Customer Question
I need a new product key code.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist

hello sir,/madam,

new product code for what?

(which program)

Perhaps I should be contacting Microsoft? Needing to get into Word program.

is it asking you to enter a 25 digit product key ?

(whenever you open your word program?)

Yes, correct.

hello sir,

thank you.

it is word 2007 and it is the part of the office 2007 family. you need to buy the product key of the office 2007 program.

but, now there is office 2010.

you can buy an office 2010 from microsoft

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/home-and-student/office-home-and-student-FX101845698.aspx

(it is new. and it includes word, excel, powerpoint programs)

it is new office program. it has more advanced features than office 2007

when you buy, microsoft will also give you a product key. so you will be able to "unlock" your copy into full version.