same question. I had on my desktop a bar that came on when…

Customer Question
same question. I had on...
same question. I had on my desktop a bar that came on when i turned my computer on. this is like the sidebar, but had "e" for internet, folder for email. I would click and would connect immediately. How do i get it back?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
What is the brand, make and model of your laptop (i.e. Dell Latitude E6500)?

Thanks.

dell windows vista

studio dell

Go to Start -> Programs -> and look for Dell Dock

If you cannot find it, you can reinstall it by downloading it from here:

http://www.delldock.com/

If this is what you were looking for and this resolves your problem, please press the ACCEPT button so I can receive credit for the answer.

If you are still having a problem or have questions, just reply to this thread and I will do everything I can to assist you.

Thank you.