my cd rom wont open

Customer Question
my cd rom won't open...
my cd rom won't open
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mattlab
Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Mattlab :

Hi

Mattlab :

Are you able to chat?

Mattlab :

?

Mattlab :

Please let me know if you are able to chat so that we can work on a solution to this problem.

Chat Conversation Ended

Your expert is gathering additional information and will be back with you shortly.
You can take a paper clip, stretch it out, and then push it into the little hole on your CD tray (usually found next to the button that opens it), this will then go and open your tray. Please let me know if this works!
Did this work? Please remember to click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for help you. Thank you!