i just cleaned my computer and i wanted to re-install my qb…

Customer Question
i just cleaned my computer...
i just cleaned my computer and i wanted to re-install my qb 2009 easy start but i have lost the cd. i do have the license and product #. is there any ways i can instll it with out the cd?

rob
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Is it QuickBooks Simple Start 2009?

it says easy start on the box

Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. However, in case I am running out of ideas, I will transfer it to other experts.

Quick Book website is down as of now. But, once it is up,you can download the product from this website and use your product key to activate it.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
You can download the software from the link below download it and run the program it will run a download manager to install the QB 2009 after that use your product key to install it..

http://tinyurl.com/28cnsgr