I need to talk to someone in person about my problem

Customer Question
I need to talk to...
I need to talk to someone in person about my problem Robert Ramsbacher [email protected] XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
Thanks for using just answer

what problem you are facing??

With Regards,
chindhu
Had Remember me on my passward for about 10 year with aol so I aforgot it . then AOL change it. I don"t remmber Restaurant it been so Robert Ramsbacher

Please follow the below steps to reset AOL password

1. On the AOL WebMail Sign In window, click the Forgot Password XXXXX
2. On the Password XXXXX: Image Verification page, in the Screen Name or E-mail: box, type your Screen Name or e-mail address.
3. In the Word In Image: box, type the letters and numbers that are displayed in the image, then click Next.
4. Choose any one of these options, then click Submit:
  • In the Enter Your Email Address: box, type your alternate contact e-mail address that you had provided at the time of registration, or
  • Select your Birth Date from the drop-down menus, select your Gender, then type the ZIP Code that you had provided at the time of registration.
5. In the Your Answer: box, type the answer for your Account Security Question (ASQ), then click Submit.
6. Type your new password XXXXX both the boxes, then click Submit

With Regards,
Chindhu

If your problem got solved please click on accept so i can be get paid for my work.

Let me know if you have any concern

With Regards,
Chindhu