I can not find my CD to get the license code for the new Drivers…

Customer Question
I can not find my...
I can not find my CD to get the license code for the new Drivers for windows 2007
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
For which product?
Canon BJC-85 Bubble Jet Printer
You can use the built-in driver in Windows 7. It should recgonize the printer when you connect it. Let me know if that doesn't happen.

Thanks,

J.

Edited by James on 6/16/2010 at 7:58 PM EST
Tech Support Specialist: namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist

This printer will work with Windows 7 with the inbuilt driver. Please see the detail below and perform the steps mentioned for the printer to work with Windows 7.

This bulletin reports the support information for Windows 7 regarding Inkjet Printers.

The Inkjet Printers with Windows 7 compatible drivers are shown below.

The products which are not listed below will not support Windows 7 in the future.

Inkjet Printers to supporting Windows 7

Note: Internet access is required to update the printer driver for these models.

• BJC Series

BJC-240, BJC-50, BJC-4300, BJC-4400, BJC-80, BJC-1000, BJC-2000, BJC-2100, BJC-3000, BJC-55, BJC-6000, BJC-8000, BJC-85

When connecting these printers to a Windows 7 computer connected to the Internet, the Inbox printer driver from Windows Update will be installed.

Important: The operation of this driver in Windows 7 cannot be guaranteed.

When you are using a parallel port printer that cannot perform the installation using Plug and Play, execute 'Add a printer' in Devices and Printers, click the 'Windows Update' button (B ) in the Add Printer window, and the driver will install as long as you are connected to the Internet.

Thanks,

J.