I have a Dell Vista, and I have a notice to replace The network…

Customer Question
I have a Dell Vista...
I have a Dell Vista, and I have a notice to replace The network adapter [email protected] On top it sez HID
compliment Mouse Is it the Mouse?

Where is it, and how much is it and can I do this myself?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hi, what did the message say, word for word?
That was the message, because it was hard to get on the web, and this popped up.It said replace this part number.
Okay.
It is not related to the mouse - it is talking about your network adapter.

The adapter is inside the computer, and it should be serviced by a technician. I wouldn't recommend you do it yourself.

J.