I can no longer get to my MSN email account due to the internet…

Customer Question
I can no longer get...
I can no longer get to my MSN email account due to the internet attack at the beginning of June. What should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.com

Could you please tell me what have you tried to recover the password?

to answer the secret question, but I could no longer remember the answer.

there is an account validator page here:

https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

you need to fill this form, and send it to Microsoft. in a few days, they will send you a reset-password XXXXX to the email address that you provide in the form.

Just try to fill them as you can. (you may not fill all of them, BUT, if you can provide correct answers to all questions, you will have more chance to be able to get a new password XXXXX Microsoft -- that's how the resetting process work. If you show enough proof you are the owner of the account, they will send you the password)

The e-mail address for us to send a response:

type an email address that you can access. (for ex, type another email address you can access - if you can show proof, they will send the password XXXXX this address)

Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:

type your email address here (that you cannot access)

If you need step by step instructions, please let me know.

Again, don't worry, you will get your hotmail account back, in a few days.

Edited by Michelle on 6/16/2010 at 7:06 PM EST