I DONT KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD I GOT IN BOX BUT I DO NOT WANT…

Customer Question
I DON'T KNOW HOW IN...
I DON'T KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD I GOT IN BOX BUT I DO NOT WANT IT SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DELETE IT.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is the exact problem you are facing? Please explain.
What operating system are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
WHEN I OPEN MY COMPUTER NOW AND CLICK ON MOZILLA FIREFOX IT COMES UP INBOX
Please perform the steps mentioned below:

1. Step 1

Open your Firefox browser. Click on “Tools." This will bring up a list of options.

2. Step 2

Scroll down the list to “Options." Click on it. This will bring up a box with multiple options.

3. Step 3

Select “Main” if the box did not open with it selected by default. In the “Startup” section you will see “When Firefox starts” and a selection box.

4. Step 4

Choose the option you wish from the selection box. They will be “Show my home page," “Show a blank page," and “Show my windows and tabs from last time." If you select “Show my home page," you will also need to provide a URL in the box labeled “Home page.” The buttons below the box will aid you in providing the URL. With them, you may select your current page(s), a bookmark, or your default page (Mozilla home page) to be automatically entered into the URL field. Alternatively, you may manually type in the URL of the desired page.

5. Step 5

Click “Ok." If at any time you do not like the home page you have selected, repeat steps to change your home page.

This will change your home page in Mozilla Firefox.
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist

I WILL TRY ALL OF THIS NOW THANK YOU

Sure. Just let me know, I am here.
cannot open my firefox browser please help me that's the first thing you told me to do.
Please go to your desktop and look for an icon similar to the one shown below:

graphic

When you locate it, just double click on it.
that is what I do and it comes up a big blank page with only inbox in the center
Not a problem. Once you have the blank page in front of you, perform the steps mentioned in my earlier post.
with the blank page there is NO firefox broswer.
Since when are you having this problem?
the last couple of days.
Please follow the steps mentioned below and try to restore your computer to an earlier date when all was working fine:

Restoring Windows Vista to a previous State

Let me know if this worked.