Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Master 11, lost all recipe files. Unknowen. Reinstalled
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
Master Cook 11, lost all recipe files JA: When did you last update Master Cook? Customer: unknowen JA: What have you tried so far with your Master Cook? Customer: reinstalled program from cd JA: Anyth… read more
Want to speak in person. fed up with everything being done
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Want to speak in person. fed up with everything being done on line. it,s fine for people who are computer literate … read more
Error code 4448. Home phone. Unknowen. Not a smart phon
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, AAS Network Infrastructure
error code 4448 JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: home phone JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: unknowen JA: How long has this bee… read more
Cannot get wyfi on myy phone. Yea on my laptype could not
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Network Administrator
yea on my laptype could not get wy fi on my laptop … read more
Unfortunately, had some tea spill over my printer and since
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, unfortunately, had some tea spill over my printer and since has half the receipt when printed black. Makes a different sound than before. Dried everything off best I could but could not get down i… read more
How do i order the watch for orange theory? i was told it
R Hefner
R Hefner, Solution Engineer
How do i order the watch for orange theory? i was told it cost 14.95,and i can order it here? … read more
My magic isn't working. can you let me know if my account is
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
my magic jack isn't working. can you let me know if my account is working? … read more
I am unable to view vidoes I was able to then suddenly the
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Owner
I am unable to view vidoes I was able to then suddenly the message Error unable to decode Came up every time … read more
I have an acer aspire 5733series model# XXXXX 71. There is also
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have an acer aspire 5733series model# XXXXX 71. There is also a lot of oriental writing on it that I assume is chinese since it says it was made in China. My Problem: one night I turned it off, went… read more
I will submit the same question that I asked earlier but
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I will submit the same question that I asked earlier but will try to be more spicific. I need to know a physical place in my area that I can take my computer into, and talk to a tech I can see. Some w… read more
In just trying to delete the ONE photo in my Facebook collection
Richard, IT Manager
In just trying to delete the ONE photo in my Facebook collection that had been set up for just one person to have access to - ALL my posting photos are now invisible AND anything new coming in from th… read more
when I run cbcplayer the sound and video stop and start. It
Richard, IT Manager
when I run cbcplayer the sound and video stop and start. It had been running properly a week ago site is cbc.ca to get to player click on watch select coronation street double click on episode to acti… read more
Someone is hacking into my facebook account from Flemingsburg,
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Someone is hacking into my facebook account from Flemingsburg, KY US (IP=67.140.176.67) This is happening several times a day. What can I do to stop this? The system always wants me to name this "unkn… read more
help! i think ive just been hacked. had some people call me
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
help! i think i've just been hacked. had some people call me up and said they were from microsoft. i didnt give them any details but (stupidly) i did let them access my computer. how can i make sure t… read more
I just received the MagicJack. And I see and understand the
James, Network & System Administrator
I just received the MagicJack. And I see and understand the instructions. How do I know what my new phone number will be? Can other people call me? Thanks, John… read more
My darling friend spilt a cup of tea on the keyboard the other
James, Network & System Administrator
My darling friend spilt a cup of tea on the keyboard the other day. The desktop went a bit hay wire. The keyboard has had to be replaced, but a day after the tea incident the first fine vertical line … read more
I had question ans. hit incorrect button and lost tec,ans.
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I had question ans. hit incorrect button and lost tec,ans. question before i could pay rate for ans. how do i get to that piont, ageian… read more
I have a Toshiba RD-XV48DTKB HDD&DVD/Video Cassette Recorder.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I have a Toshiba RD-XV48DTKB HDD&DVD/Video Cassette Recorder. While it is capable of doing everything, exept make a cup of tea! I do not semm able to record one channell while watching a different one… read more