I need an 800 number to call to request my recovery disc.

Customer Question
my HP is in the...
I need an 800 number to call to request my recovery disc. my HP is in the "shop" for a bad hard drive and when i went to recover my data, it'd already been done apparently, unknown to me. my name isXXXXX addressXXXXX Grayson, Ga. 30017 and these are the phone numbers i can be reached at. Home is XXX-XXX-XXXX in my parent's name Billy and Faye Tidwell. my cell is XXX-XXX-XXXX, and my husband, mike, cell number is XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mattlab
Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Mattlab :

Hi

Mattlab :

are you able to chat?

Customer:

i need to go out for a while with my mom, can we chat later? how do i get back in touch with you? is there a phone number i can call?

Mattlab :

Are you hoping to get recovery disks for you HP computer?

Mattlab :

I can look up and provide a number for you to call so that you can get them.

Mattlab :

Please remember that once your problem is solved please Click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for helping you.

Customer:

yes i need recovery disks for my HP computer. please leave my a number.. thank you!!:)

Mattlab
Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist
I am currently researching what the number is XXXXX you to call.
You can call 1-800-474-6836
in order to get support for your computer and get recovery disks.

For more information on getting a recovery disk from HP please visit http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07143