My printer will not print model P2015 . Worked fine yesterday…

Customer Question
My printer will not print...
My printer will not print model P2015 . Worked fine yesterday but when I tried today it will not print. K. Powell
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
Thanks for using just answer

Are you getting any error when you print??

With Regards,
chindhu
No error message is comiing on except to say it has not printed.
Not showing any error only that it is not printing.
Did you receive the reply. K. Powell
Please check all the cable connections to printer, check the power of the printer also.

If everything is ok printer should show online, if the printer is online check it is selected as default printer if not please select the printer as default printer.

Let me know is it worked for you.

With Regards.
Chindhu
I did all of these before i e-mailed you and still it will not print from any computer. It only prints the description of what it will do when I touch the button on the printer.

Please uninstall the printer from your computer and reinstall. If you don't have the setup file to install please download it from below link

Click_here

With Regards,
Chindhu
Did what you said still will not print having to call in someone to do an onsite visit! K Powell

Please click on the below link to how to setup the printer

Click_here

With Regards,
chindhu
Had to pay someone to correct the ip numbers on the printer. You recomendations did not work! K. Powell
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

To setup your printer again please follow the instructions given on the following link

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=115&prodSeriesId=1845551&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=1845551&objectID=c01900539

If your problem got solved please click on accept, that is the only way i can be get paid for my work.

Let me know if you have any concern

With Regards,
Chindhu
Your answers didnot solve the problem I had to have an individual come to my office and reset the printer.
Iknow this is how you are paid but your answers didi not help me or solve the problem and I had to pay 85.00 for the tech to come to my office.
Hi Powell,

We will be get paid only if you accept an answer. You have to only accept if you found that we have help you to find the solution for problem.

With Regards,
chindhu