I am trying to link a text box with overflow copy in the newsletter…

Customer Question
I am trying to link...
I am trying to link a text box with overflow copy in the newsletter I am doing with Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. I created other text boxes to connect the first one to, but when I try to link the original one to any of them, I get message that says this text box can't be connected to any other. None of the online help information addresses this.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist
There is an excellent write up on the process along with some helpful notes at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher-help/about-connecting-text-boxes-HP003071746.aspx

Pay particular attention to the notes at the bottom of the article with regard to limits of linking text boxes.