Am attempting to scan documents via Officejet 4215. No success.

Customer Question
Can U help?...
Am attempting to scan documents via Officejet 4215. No success. Can U help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for contacting Justanswer.com

You need to install the full software which is there in the cd or you can download it from the manufacturer website which will contain the latest updated software

Driver software is absolutely different from the scanner software so dont be confused as you already have installed in the computer.

Please make sure that you download the HP Full Feature Software and Drivers from the drivers link given below and then try to scan it will work.

any quetions of doubts please ask dont loose hope i will be ther till it gets fixed.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2093&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=351106#N701
When I go to thepage you specify there is no HP FULL FEATURE...

When you click the link it will ask you to selec the operating system select the windows type you are using from the dropdown list and then it will go to the drivers list.