I have Powerpoint Viewer but when I am looking at a ppt file…

Customer Question
I have Powerpoint Viewer but...
I have Powerpoint Viewer but when I am looking at a ppt file I can only see the pistures and not the text
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nilesh, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Nilesh
Nilesh, Computer Software Engineer
Hi Sir or Madam,

I would like to assist you regarding this issue.

Does this problem persist with all the powerpoint slides?

Can you upload that particular file to www.mediafire.com & let me know its download link? ... so i can predict the problem...

Regards,
Nilesh

Its happening when I try and view some training pages within a website connected to my work. Not sure how to access it to upload it as you have requested
Tech Support Specialist: Magic C., IT/Network Engineer replied 8 years ago
Magic C.
Magic C., IT/Network Engineer
Do you know if the powerpoint is from Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007?
I'm sorry I dont know
When is the last time that the PowerPoint Viewer worked correctly for you?

It works OK but just not with these particular files.

Sorry I have run out of time so can I close this enquiry now?

It's up to you. I am still able to help you if you need it. If you are having trouble with the PowerPoint Viewer, try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Open Add/Remove Programs.
3. Click on PowerPoint Viewer, then click Remove.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Download and install the latest version from the following link (remember to save to your Desktop first. You can delete it after the installation is complete):

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en

Let me know if this works for you.