How do I delete an email since it no longer appears with e…

Customer Question
How do I delete an...
How do I delete an email since it no longer appears with emails?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Deep, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Deep
Deep, Computer Support Specialist

Please tell me the domain name like after the @sign of your email address.
Also tell me if you have the mail which you want to delete is in the inbox.
Please tell me more on this issue.

The files to be deleted are in the inbox.my emaill domain is verizon.net

If you want to delete the emails don't right click the email. Check mark the box on the left side of the mail and click on delete button on the web page. After clicking on delete it would seek your permission if you are sure you want to delete the mail, click on yes and the mail will be deleted. Thanks.

If your problem is resolved please click on ACCEPT and a bonus is always welcome.