Good Morning, yesterday at 11 35am my gmail account became…

Customer Question
Good Morning, yesterday at 11:35am...
Good Morning, yesterday at 11:35am my gmail account became disable.I don't know why. I have all my son baby picture on there I also have alot of important information save. I need to be able to use my account please help fast.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: LeGin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
LeGin
LeGin, Computer Hardware Engineer

What's the exact error message you see? A screenshot would be most helpful.

Try this link first.

Contact GMail support - sometimes, people get their accounts disabled if Google believes you've violated their ToS (Terms Of Service).

Naturally, I'm assuming no one other than you had access to said account. Of course, if someone other than you had access and violated the ToS, then they would still block the account.

Thanks