My last problem wasnt fixed despite follow-up so I paid for…

Customer Question
My last problem wasn't fixed...
My last problem wasn't fixed despite follow-up so I paid for nothing.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Freddy M., Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Please bookmark or favorite this page so you can get back to me.
Then click on the windows start button and in the search box type printers and press enter.
(if there is not search box click on control panel and then printers)
Right click on your printer and any copies of it and click on delete.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the computer.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)
Restart the computer and reinstall the machine.
Only connect the usb cable when the computers asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

It didn't work. Is there some way I can scan you what I'm trying to print (in word) and scan you what prints? It's not every excel spreadsheet, just some, and sometimes from Microsoft Money.