I am now getting a message before signing off Internet Explorer…

Customer Question
I am now getting a...
I am now getting a message before signing off "Internet Explorer stopped working"
We'll let you know when it's fixed. Never saw this before and I can connect to the Internet.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you use Windows XP or Vista?
Message is "Internet Ex[lorer not working" still the same!!!!!!
"Internet Explorer not working message still appears" Where's your answer and I have been charged $18
Sorry for the delay as I am offline I can not repond to you anyway you have not been charged anything the amount is still in your Just Answer accout until you click on Accept you will not be charged anyway can you please let me know the name of the Operating system that you use like Windows Xp or Vista etc..?
Windows 7
Okay, lets try it in a different way. You can try a system restore to get back to a point when the problem with IE was not there.

To restore:

Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click System Restore. If you are prompted for an administrator password XXXXX confirmation, type the password XXXXX provide confirmation.Click on Choose a different restore point, and click Next. You will see a list of restore points. If you find the date when IE worked then click on it and click Next. Otherwise click on the check box Show Older restore points , and then select your preferred date.

The system restore will take a while to complete, when it does, your computer will restart automatically..

When it starts again, see if the problem remain