How can I verify that my account with just answer will be terminated…

Customer Question
How can I verify that...
How can I verify that my account with just answer will be terminated after this payment period is over? I clicked where it says to stop auto payments, but I also read: Your Right to Cancel or Sign Up for a New Subscription: You have the right to cancel at any time. To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on the “My Account” link, then uncheck the “JA Subscription” box. If you agree to a subscription and then later agree to a different subscription, the terms of the later selected subscription will apply and your earlier selected subscription will be cancelled. I just don't see a JA subscription box.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: MD.REHAN, engineer replied 8 years ago
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, engineer

It will be best for you to contact justanswer customer care.......to handle your issue.

Please follow this link to contact justanswer customer care

- http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best Regards!

Thank you - I will do that.
Beverly