I purchased a Dell computer in 2000 which contained a program…

Customer Question
I purchased a Dell computer...
I purchased a Dell computer in 2000 which contained a program called Microsoft Picture It! Recently I had my computer re-formatted, and the program vanished. Can I purchase this program again?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

Microsoft Picture It! is a discontinued photo editing application created by Microsoft

Nirjhar18 :

Now microsoft uses windows live photo gallery

Nirjhar18 :

You can download windows live gallery

Nirjhar18 :

from following link

Even though it is discontinued, I still need it. Where can I get it?
I went to that link and viewed the windows live gallery program. It has to do with organizing photos. I need to be able to make labels. I am not interested in photos. I viewed 200 of the Windows XP downloads available. None are helpful.
Check the following link

http://softwarepackagecenter.net/software/microsoft-picture-it-photo-premium-9.html

You can buy it from above,see if this is what you are looking for