I can not get connection to Slovakia

Customer Question
I can not get connection to Slovakia
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist
With which application are you trying to connect to Slovakia?
I can not call to Slovakia. Something ist scrud. 4 month you could not free. i do not have money I am 89 years old
Are you trying to call with software like Skype, with a cell phone or with a land line? Please clarify.
I have credit on SKYPE $23.oo but I can not use it because I can not get connection. I was reapitin g thi probelm 10 times
what is the specific error message in Skype and are you able to call other numbers with Skype?
Normal telefon I do not know hhat you want else
Can you call other countries or local numbers?
I have normal tel. I do not have mobil. I am reapitig this qwestion meny time. You driving me nuts
I'm going to opt out since you aren't answering my questions. Perhaps another person can assist you.
My balancve 23 dolar
Phon to Slovakia is not working
Phon to Slovakia is not working I am waitig alreday for fixin 3 month