I have a activated magicjack and my phone number. The hold…

Customer Question
I have a activated magicjack...
I have a activated magicjack and my phone number. The hold up with me getting my phone to work seems to be that I don't know my email or password XXXXX I purchased magicjack, can you please help me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 years ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Go to the link below and login to your Magic Jack accouint and there you should be able to view and change your settings such as email address so you can get the phone working again.

https://web04.magicjack.com/my/login.html