Hello, I have just purchased the download version of Microsoft…

Customer Question
Hello, I have just purchased...
Hello, I have just purchased the download version of Microsoft Office 2010, I followed the instructions faithfully and all seemed to go well except when the process was completed I could not find Office 2010 on my PC anywhere.

The purchase order number is XXXXX
the product key is HY4W6-Y43QQ-GH8B8-GRQCX-9V3TF

I CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ON THE MICROSOFT WEB WHERE I COULD DOWNLOAD AGAIN WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY.

PLEASE COULD YOU ADVISE ME AS TO WHAT I NEED TO DO?

reagrads Iain Coulson
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

Can you to a search on your computer for the word Office.

If this does not help, click start, computer and look in the Download folder (at the top of the screen)

Please let me know if you still can not find it

Sorry I have tried what you suggest but but this does not work, Office 2010 is ot on my PC

ok, then please download and install the Microsoft Download Manager for the Microsoft Store.

With this tool you should be able to re-download Office using the order number you already have.

http://store.microsoft.com/help/download-manager

Please let me know if you continue to have difficulties

I cannot download again without paying again, there does not seem to be a facility to download using the order number, I have tried everything you are suggesting and more before you even suggest it so, with respect you have not given me any assistance for my 28€
From which site did you purchase it from?
Tech Support Specialist: Molinari, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, Computer Support Specialist
Go here and download the trial for your version (click try it now), the key will work....

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/try-office-2010-FX101868838.aspx?WT.mc_id=MSCOM_ENUS_HP_Try

Edited by Molinari on 6/15/2010 at 12:57 PM EST

OK, I have now contacted Microsoft office by phone and they tell me that using the product key on the Trial Download will not work, I have tried it and they are right. I have contacted my bank and have asked them to refund my money which they have agreed to do.

I am now going to buy Office 2010 in disk fomat.

According to to the rules as applying to the Just Answer Webb no money should be taken from any account until I press "Accept Answer". I have not done this but I notice that my PAY PAL account has been debited 28€. I have been completely disatisfied with this "technical service" I could and did verything you suggested before you even came back with your anwers so I will not pay anything and if I have to I will sent PAY PAL copies of thses mails to prove that the sevice was not helpful at all.

I would ask that you return my money to my Pal Account immediately, failure to do so will force me to report this issue to them and I am sure they will refund me accordingly

Iain Coulson

Ok, a refund request has been issued...

Hi Iain,

Before you purchase another copy of Office 2010. Are you willing to tell me which website you purchased the software from? Please provide the website address here please.

If you are not prepared, I understand and the refund will continue as requested.