screen shows sorry no suport

Customer Question
screen shows "sorry no suport...
screen shows "sorry no suport
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

When do get this error? Which application you are trying?
whilst using norton update i switched off computer uppon restarting screen shows mesage "acer sorry no support"
Please give me the exact error message with the error code. And are you able to work on the computer? What is the screen color?
no screen colour change but large icons on screen,when i click on x in acer mesage after a few seconds icons return to normal size.
Tech Support Specialist: mary, Consultant replied 8 years ago
mary
mary, Consultant

As the expert looks to be online i will help you fix the issue.

Boot the computer to the safe mode and then run a windows restore it will fix the issue.

How to run safe mode:

shutdown the system wait for 2 mins turn it on and press the F8 for few times this will open windows advance menu now use the arrow key to select

Safe mode once it is highlighted then hit enter and follow the screen to its prompt and let it move further to load windows.

Now run system restore:

Run system restore which will bring the computer back to an earlier time lets say few days back with the help of selecting the date in the calender in the system restore tool.

To go into system restore tool click on start select accessories and the system tools and then system restore.

Select restore my computer to an earlier time and click the date in the calender box once highlighted hit next and wait till the process completes once completed it will restart the system automatically and will give you a message your computer was restored successfully in case it says not restored then you can select another Bold date i mean a previous date to retry again.

Edited by FIXTOR on 6/15/2010 at 9:21 AM EST