how to print on paper recently sent email messages climha…

Customer Question
how to print on paper...
how to print on paper recently sent email messages [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: networkdoc, Network Administrator replied 8 years ago
networkdoc
networkdoc, Network Administrator
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

You stated that you want to print email messages that you have received.

Can you tell me if you use Outlook or Outlook express to view your messages or do you use a web browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer to log into your mailbox?
firefox, internetexplorer,winnmail-shortcut
Sorry for the delay.

If you wish to print using any of the browsers then you can press the CTRL and P button at the same time. That will bring up a print menu for you. Allowing you to select the printer that is attached to your machine (or network) that you wish to print to.
still have have not found the way to print my received email messages.
when pressing cntrl p receive trash from the [email protected]
At this point I am going to opt out. The CTRL + P function should bring up a menu with printing options for you.

I will let others take the opportunity to assist you in getting your webmails printed.
Tech Support Specialist: Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited replied 8 years ago
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited
I'm sorry could you confirm. Are you trying to print received message, or sent messages (in your second post it said received).

Are you using Windows Mail by chance? Or do you open Internet Explorer and go to a web address (or click a link) to access your mail. This is important to clarify.
want to be able to print received email the last several weeks.
presently, while to going to file or cntrl p trash is spewed from the printer. & only one message reflected. that is outlined. would like to have have the routine for retreiving &
printing of the last several [email protected]
Are you using Windows mail, outlook, outlook express?

Need to know that before I can give you proper directions.