Hi I downloaded Office 2007 on my computer. I recently changed…

Customer Question
Hi I downloaded Office 2007...
Hi I downloaded Office 2007 on my computer. I recently changed computers. Shutting the old computer down. I need to download Office 2007 to my new computer but can't find the license number. How can I find it? thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: LeGin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
LeGin
LeGin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Call up Microsoft they will send your a Disk. You must be be able to provide proof of purchase. The customer service representative will advise you of any replacement costs or shipping and handling fees that may be charged. If a product is no longer under warranty, the replacement item may no longer be available.

U.S. customers can contact the Microsoft Order Desk at the following phone number(NNN) NNN-NNNN Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific time.

Thanks
I don't want a disk. I downloaded it from the internet before. How do I prove it? Can't microsoft see that I downloaded it and paid for it before?
Yes they have your purchase details with them, like the credit card detail.
Here the problem is you don't have the license key else you could have just downloaded it back to the computer.