while adjusting the screen window on media center using magnifier…

Customer Question
while adjusting the screen window...
while adjusting the screen window on media center using magnifier i seem to have pushed the reduced size screen off my monitor screen and am unable to retrieve it back to the monitor but i can watch on maximized mode os vista/hpw2338h monitor
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

First lets try system restore.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/

follow the steps given above to do a restore.
Let me know if this doesnt work then we can try other things.