I have an account and having problems downloading to a second…

Customer Question
I have an account and...
I have an account and having problems downloading to a second computer.
What do I need to do without setting up another account?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you please inform me about the account. Is is aol, gmail, comcast, yahoo.
-Are you setting it up on outlook, outlook express, incredimail or other application?
-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

HI

Every time I try to download Skype to a second computer it want me to open another account. How do I download to 2nd computer without doing this?

I use AOL as my explorer.

Bill

Please go to other computer and visit

www.skype.com/download/

And download skype account.

You will not need to create another account.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Hello My Friend, are you able to download skype on other computer now?