I cannot log on my computer is asking for a password which…

Customer Question
I cannot log on my...
I cannot log on my computer is asking for a password XXXXX never used ihave used this computer for 2 years and never use a password. what can i do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
1. Turn off the computer. 2. As soon as you restart the computer, start hitting F8. 3.Now, by using up and down arrow keys on the keyboard, please choose Safe Mode with Networking. 4. Now, hit enter twice. 5. Now click on your user account.
If you are able to go to the desktop. please click start, control panel, user account and remove the password.
The F8 just beeps but screen does not come up. but dark screen with password XXXXX but i never used a password XXXXX am the only one to use this computer
As soon as you restart the computer(please do not wait), Immediately-start hitting F8 up and down
I tried the F8 key the password XXXXX pops up and the f8 key beeps. no other screen comes up
Do you have some useful data on this computer?like picture, documents.
Do you have operating system disk?like xp, vista, widnow 7
Tell me the make and model of the computer? like dell, hp, acer
yes i do have docs and pictures. i also have atoshiba aplication disk. my computer is toshiba satellite a130/a135 series. windows vista. the toshiba screen comes up and change immediatee to password XXXXX a blue box not like the usual box
This is not the user account password. it is bios password. Please tell me if this computer is a laptop or desktop?
the computer is a lap top
Please try out thes password XXXXX by one:

concat

AMI_SW (case sensitive)

AMI!SW/

AMI?SW/

j262

AWARD_SW

j262

If it is a capital letter, please use the capital letter.
i tried all none worked
Now there are two ways.

Follow the link and try to use thse different bios password

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000451.htm

or

Open the case and remove the CMOS battery for sometime and connect it back.

http://www.wikihow.com/Break-a-BIOS-Password

http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bios_password.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_4853920_remove-cmos-battery.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmHtjY39iLU

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Hello My Friend, are you able to login to the computer now?