HI Problem with the download window wen i pass over the menu…

Customer Question
HI Problem with the download...
HI Problem with the download window
wen i pass over the menu window and i
the screen goes all withe i click esc and it comes back
Pierre
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Qin Xia, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Computer Support Specialist

I will help you on this.

Can you let me know what download windows is? In the which web browser? Or a program?

And what is the operating system you have?
the small 3x4menu thath appers wen you
place the mouse on the menu to change
the choice like save,save as ,save link etc
as soon as i pass on yahoo the screen become all white
i click on esc and it comes back

Is this in Internet explorer or Firefox?

If you use internet explorer, please give a try to reset, follow this

If you have Internet explorer 7 or 8, click Tools, then Internet Options, under Advanced tab, click Reset button to reset setting. And click OK

If you have Internet explorer 6, click Tools, then Internet Options, under Advanced tab, click Restore Defaults, and click OK

Let me know whether it solve the problem.If not working, I will continue to help.

Edited by Qin Xia on 6/15/2010 at 12:45 AM EST
wen i right

I am confused with your last reply. Dose it work now?

Edited by Qin Xia on 6/15/2010 at 1:22 AM EST
wen i right click
the mouse ther is a box that opens
with a menu,save as ,save
link,etc.but wen i pass on or just point
on the yahoo line the page disaper all white

I guess you are using internet explorer to browse internet. If reset internet explorer as shown in my previous reply. is not working, I am thinking to restore the system to an early date when there is not problem when you right click the mouse.

Let me know your windows operating system version (xp? vista? 2007??), I will have you the procedure to follow.
system;acer 9300 XP ,Explorer8,Fierfox

I saw you have two web browsers, does this happen in both Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox? Or just one of them?

Follow this to restore system to an early date

1. Make sure you log on as Administrator.
  2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.
  3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
  4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point (make sure choose one that everything is working in your computer) in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.

Note A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
  5. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
  6. Log on to the computer as Administrator. The System Restore Restoration Complete page is displayed.
  7. Click OK.
Let me know if works and I will continue to help
IT is OK but i lost my yahoo tollbar

Please click here to download and reinstall yahoo toolbar, it should work.

Let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Qin Xia on 6/15/2010 at 3:14 AM EST