Have recently installed Windows 7. I love the aero peek options,

Customer Question
Have recently installed Windows 7...
Have recently installed Windows 7. I love the aero peek options, however it keeps 'turning' off. I can see when I highlight the task bar and go to options that it is 'ticked', but not able to select it.

Have checked around to get help and can't get any #from technical support where computer is from and so on#.

I found a little blurb on internet, but had no idea what it meant - any help in plain English for a user that is just so so.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hi, can you give me the address of that blurb you found, so I can understand what you are talking about please?
Okay - this is nothing new. It is basically telling us the problem is with the video card or the software running it.
Let's see if we can find you updated software - what is the make and model of the computer please?
lenovo R500 - is this enough info?
Yes, thank you.
Please download and install an updated driver from HERE.

J.
Ok I have downloaded that - now what?? Do I need to shut down or something??? As I am not getting the 'picture' of the screen when looking at taskbar. I have once again gone to properties for task bar and can still see that aero peek is ticked but can't access, but also not functioning as it did when first installed Windows 7.
Now you need to run the file you downloaded by double clicking it, and then reboot.
Ok, will give that a go.
Great, thanks!
Any other suggestions? Have done all that and still not getting the screen view on taskbar.
Click start, type Device manager, and click device manager on the list.
Expand display adapters. What is the display adapter name?
Double click it, and click Driver - what is the version of the driver?

Thanks,

J.