I RENEWED MY MCAFEE SECURITY WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

Customer Question
I RENEWED MY MCAFEE SECURITY...
I RENEWED MY MCAFEE SECURITY WITH MY EMAIL [email protected] AND THEN IT SAID I DID NOT RENEW. THEN IT SHOWED AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WAS NOT MINE. PLEASE HELP ME.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello Sir/madam,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out.

Please click on the link given below.

http://tinyurl.com/6acnzd

Now, type in your email address and password.

If the password XXXXX to be incorrect, pleas click Forgot password XXXXX enter your email address under it.

Now, login to the email and you will an email about mcafee password.
You can copy the password XXXXX use it again at the Mcafee login page. Now, you will get all of the details of your subscription.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Hello My Friend, Have you found out the Mcafee details?