my remote doe not work, its plugged into the computer at the…

Customer Question
my remote doe not work...
my remote doe not work, it's plugged into the computer at the moment
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Regie, Consultant replied 8 years ago
Regie
Regie, Consultant
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to help you solve your problem.

Can you tell me what make or model of remote you have as well as what device you are using it for?
Harmony 880
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello Sir/madam,
Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out.

It seems that battery inside the remote is gone bad. Please turn it over, and replace the battery.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Hello My Friend, Is your remote working now?