I have a HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. It is 2 years old. Recently…

Customer Question
I have a HP Pavilion...
I have a HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. It is 2 years old. Recently it will stop working or hang up and not allow me to do any funtions like call up the email or any file. I then have to shut the unit down by depressing the "on button for 10 seconds. When I start up again it tends to work fine for about an hour and then hanhs up again and will not respond to any command. I hane tryed to use the Ctrl, Alt ,delete buttons with no response.
Help!
Joe Zanyk [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi ,

Welcome to JustAnswer

I think it behaves like this due to heating issue

Please check all FANs are running inside

Thanks & Regards

Satchi