I recently fired an employee who had access to a business computer.

Customer Question
He entered a password XXXXX...
I recently fired an employee who had access to a business computer. He entered a password XXXXX the computer (as soon as it starts up) and won't give me that password XXXXX clear out his information and get it ready for another employee.

How can I bypass this password XXXXX get into my computer?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
I am using XP on an acer one netbook.
Was the password XXXXX for the admin account or the ex-employee had any other account with less permission ?

It was set for the admin account.

You can refer these links and change the password.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305

or

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

The last link is for a password XXXXX tool.

I can't get into the computer at all....

As soon as I power it up I am asked for a password, is this a BIOS setting and if yes, how can I bypass this password.

Is the link to be downloaded on the locked computer? If so, I can't get to the windows start up screen before being asked to enter a password.

Thank you for the reply. So your issue is the Bios password.

Please try the solution in the below link:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/2299-Guide-to-remove-BIOS-password-of-Acer-computer-(Both-Laptop-amp-Desktop).