I AM ON FACEBOOK AND I AM LOGING IN IT I PUT MY EMAIL AND PASSOWRD…

Customer Question
I AM ON FACEBOOK AND...
I AM ON FACEBOOK AND I AM LOGING IN IT I PUT MY EMAIL AND PASSOWRD THEN I COMES TO A WHITE PAGE AND THIS IS IN THE SEACH BAR https://login.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1

I DONT NO WHAT TO DO
I NEED HELP BC THIS IS MY WAY OF COMMUNICATION TO MY FAMILYY !
PLEASE
HELPPP SORRY FOR CAPS !!
THANKKSS!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nick, Consultant replied 8 years ago
Nick
Nick, Consultant
Hi there and thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer My name is XXXXX XXXXX

It could be that your local portal to Facebook is under maintenance ( updating of the webpage, hardware etc: ) this can happen sometimes and it can take a couple of hours for them to bring it back on line.
The reason I know this is that like you Use it a lot to keep in touch with Family and friends back in the UK and have had it happen to me a few times.
I understand how frustrating it can be but all you can do is wait I'm afraid
Hi
but how long do you think that will take the page is jsut staying white do you think that somebody has hacked my Facebook
i would love some more help [email protected]
No I would not think someone has hacked your facebook unless you have given them your password. but if you want to be sure you can always go back the main FB page and click on "I have forgotten my password" and they will send you an email after you answer a few questions. Their latest is put the friends name to their FB photo so only do this if you know ALL your FB friends. Otherwise as I said give it a couple of hours and it should all be OK
okay but i have also tried to reset my fb adn then i came up with this https://login.facebook.com/reset.php in the browser bar and the page stays white when i try and reset my fb
i dont no what to do this is very annoying that this is happneing bc it is my way of communcation

please helpp with this too!
thankss!!!!!!!!!!
The fact you cannot access any of the FB pages prove the point the FB portal you are connecting to is down at present. As I said before until they bring it back up online there is nothing anyone can do.
Sorry to be the barer of bad news
ha ughh thats alright but i have gone on my friends accounts and the 2 of theres works does that seem normal it might just be some fb accounts are down

THANKSS

ASNWER BACKK QUIICKKK HA
YOU HAVE BEENN LOTS OF HELP!
also it wont even work on my friend celll phone my account wont
That case it could be they are working on the FB accounts servers.
FB are a law unto themselves
i am on i tunes now and my movie wont play it showing that it will but the svreen is just black i rented this movie what do u think is the prob
btw fb is fixed i think
thankss
neeed more help!
I need you to do an accept on the question and then open this as another question.
Just answer rules Im afraid

Good news is you can ask it directly to me by clicking here