tbwhite2040
tbwhite2040, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years Computer Support Specialist County School System, 3+ years Networking Specialist
35117564

thank you for your help . my laptop prpblem is I use it at

Customer Question

thank you for your help . my laptop prpblem is I use it at that time then it finish charge and swith down by him self then i connect with adapter and I start my computer it frezes boot can not start?
Category: Computer
Expert:  tbwhite2040 replied 8 years ago.

While booting up press F8 to Advanced Boot Options. Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt. When the command prompt comes up type in CHKDSK /F and press Enter. Then hit Y for Yes when it asks if you want to schedule a ChKDSK /F at next bootup. Then restart the computer. it should come up and start scanning your system for errors.