I need someone to call me to walk me though my first burn…

Customer Question
I need someone to call...
I need someone to call me to walk me though my first "burn of a file of pitures to a CD. I have tried numerous times & it doesn't work! This is so frustrating! the download of the program is complete. Could not register CDkey...tried. I have 50 years of picuters that I wish to pass on to family via CDs. I have some scanned ready to go. My computer does not do DVDs but can burn CDs. PLEASE help me learn to do this. One time usually will instruct me. XXX-XXX-XXXX!!!! Maxine
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

we dont offer phone support. But I will be happy to give you step by step directions that you can easily follow.

first i will need some more information.

what cd burning program are you using? NERO or ROXIO or others?

also do you have CD or DVDs? Cds are 700 MB and DVDs are 4 GB
I have just installed Roxio...I will be using CDs as my computer only reads DVDs but doesn not burn them. I just purchased the Roxio. Should I contact them for free support?
Hi

here are step by step instructions

#

#
Step 2

Insert the blank cd onto which you wish to copy your movie. Click "select cd" from the open Roxio program, and find the movie which you intend to burn. Ensure that prior to the burning the cd, the movie in its entirety is located on your hard drive or in an external hard drive to which you have access. Select the drive to which you wish to burn your cd. This drive should contain your blank cd.
#
Step 3

Click "burn." The movie will begin copying to the blank cd. Wait until the status bar reaches its far end, and Roxio informs you that the movie has been successfully burned to the cd. When the status bar changes from "Cancel" to "Close," your cd is done copying.
#
Step 4

Close the Roxio program. Eject the burned cd, and reinsert into your computer. Select the cd from the list of applications to run, and double click the cd. Depending on the media player which you prefer, follow the instructions to attempt to play the cd. If it does not play, return to step one and repeat the process.
#
Step 5

Contact Roxio's customer support if, after repeated attempts, your cd's are still unsuccessfully copying.

source: http://www.ehow.com/how_4744355_burn-cd-using-roxio.html#ixzz0qlrn6KPq

yes you can contact them(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />

please let me know if any question.