My photosmartC4700 series printer wont print an e-mail. I…

Customer Question
My photosmartC4700 series printer wont...
My photosmartC4700 series printer wont print an e-mail. I called apple and they said I would have to call you. I opened the apple in the upper left corner and clicked on preferences. Then I clicked on printer. They told me to open queue and the error message said that something was stuck. I removed a small piece of paper. On the next try a message said the door was open but is isn't. What do I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Freddy M., Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Please bookmark or favorite this page so you can get back to me.
Uninstall the printer from your mac.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the mac.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)
Restart the computer and reinstall the machine.
Only connect the usb cable when the mac asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

I was able to get it to work before I got your message but thanks anyway