I keep getting cwindoid-DANGEROUS URL REMOVED Can you help…

Customer Question
I keep getting cwindoid-DANGEROUS URL...
I keep getting cwindoid-DANGEROUS URL REMOVED
Can you help me get it off my computer? Comes up each time I log on.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

The entry name was blocked; could you specify which program/entry does the error message refer to? Also, what's your operating system?

Regards
It happens when I log onto AOL. I'm using Windows Vista (I think).
Okay ...first off, please go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features, then look for and use the 'AOL Uninstaller' to remove AOL accordingly.

Done that, download and reinstall the latest version of AOL using the following link:
http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/cdt.adp?532446

Check if the issue persists thereafter, try using the AOL 9.0VR version using the following link:
http://daol.aol.com/software/90vr

Rest assured, all of your emails and personal settings will remain intact even after reinstalling AOL.

Let me know how you get on with the same.

Regards